Professional In-Home Support After Birth
When you give birth, we know you'll be staying close to home while you recover so, we come to you!
Membership includes one professional in-home support visit when you need it the most.
During pregnancy and beyond our membership includes:
- Unlimited Prenatal Yoga classes
- Access to Prenatal Circles
- Access to Love Child's custom birth-preparation materials
- Discounts on Birth Prep, Infant CPR & Breastfeeding Classes, Acupuncture and Massage Treatments
- Support from the Love Child team and community.
After giving birth between 0 - 4 weeks:
We know that you’ll be staying close to home with baby for the first few weeks after birth. It is also the time where most families need a lot of professional support. This is why we come to you instead of you coming to us! You can choose from a variety of support options - Postpartum doula services, breastfeeding counseling, baby wearing help and newborn care. If none of those appeal to you, you can also get a massage or acupuncture for yourself! And when you’re ready, to leave for a bit, come join our New Parent Circles.
- One In-Home Postpartum Support & Newborn Care visit. We can help with breastfeeding support, newborn care and soothing techniques and baby wearing.
- or -
- One In-Home or In-Studio Acupuncture, Massage Treatment, Private Yoga Class or Pelvic Floor Therapy (Premium Visit - additional charge applies)
When you're ready to step out with baby join us for:
- New Parent Circles
- Breastfeeding & Lactation Support
- Baby & Me Yoga
3-month minimum commitment required.
For in-home postpartum visit, a 2-month commitment after birth is required.
If you avail in-home support, you will be able to join New Parent Circles and Yoga after 4 weeks postpartum.
In-home visits are limited to members residing within the NYC subway and PATH train limits.
24 hour cancellation/reschedule policy applies to all in-home sessions.